Employee Benefits in Phoenix, Arizona
Understanding employee benefits can be challenging but not with the help of Hershenberg & Stone-Walsh Insurance Services.
Understanding employee benefits and compensation can be extremely complicated, but the most important thing to remember is that your pay and benefits are part of a total compensation package and that they need to be considered as such. To help relieve some of that complication, our expert team at Hershenberg & Stone-Walsh Insurance Services can help you with the following:
- Group Health Insurance
- Group Vision Insurance
- Group Disability Insurance
- Group Dental Insurance
- Group Life insurance
- Supplemental Insurance
Quality employees should be valuable assets to your company, that’s why designing a great employee benefits program should be a concern to you to keep them around! We’ve noticed that many companies will offer benefits beyond those that are mandated and we hope this blog post will inform you on why hiring us would be a smart decision.
We specialize in helping small and medium-sized businesses create and maintain their employee benefits program. In today’s environment compliance regulations associated with offering employee benefits have increased and we understand that offering these programs can also be a huge administrative burden to the business. That’s why our goals are to help you attract and retain quality employees, to protect your business, and to relieve the administrative burden of benefits so that you can focus more on profit-generating activities. This ultimately means we will hold your hand during the entire process to make it extremely easy for you to navigate the changes that are occurring regularly in the industry and keep your costs down. Below are just a few of the administrative functions we can take care of for you:
- Deduction Calculations
- We will calculate all employee deductions for all benefits offered
- Audit payroll and carriers
- Two months after open enrollment we will order all invoices and payroll deduction data to ensure all employees are correctly in the insurance carrier system and all payroll deductions are correct
- Track new hires and terminated employees:
- H.S.I. sends monthly reminder emails to let us know of any newly hired or terminated employees. We then track all new hires to make sure they are offered benefits and either sign up or waive benefits
- Work with all carriers to add/terminate employees in their system
- This ensures proper billing and avoids employees not getting the benefits they signed up for
- Work with insurance carriers to fix any billing or enrollment issues
- Rather than the employer, HR or accounting department spending hours on the phone, we deal with the insurance carrier to correct issues
We have an experienced and dedicated team to support you. Ultimately we want to earn your trust. To learn more about our expert team of professionals, CLICK HERE!
To request a quote, CLICK HERE!