SHORT TERM PLANS
If you are outside of annual open enrollment and are not experiencing a qualifying event, you may want to consider a Short-Term Medical plan to ensure you have coverage against a catastrophic health event.
Advantages of a Short-Term Medical Plan:
- Lower Premium
- Enroll any time of the year
- PPO provider network
Disadvantages of an A.C.A. Plan:
- Answers to medical questions are used to determine your qualification to enroll
- No Prescription coverage
- No pre-existing conditions are covered
- Policy lengths are for a maximum of 6 months
We represent many of the nation’s top short-term medical insurance companies including:
- National General (uses the Aetna Open Choice PPO Network)
- United Healthcare
Short-Term Medical plans have some restrictions and limitations, so let’s discuss your needs and if this plan is right for you.
Or feel free to call us at 480-526-9124