Insurance Benefits in Arizona
When it comes to insurance in today’s age we understand it can be confusing. In all honesty, even though you should familiarize yourself various factors about insurance it is our job as a dedicated group of insurance brokers in Phoenix, Arizona to understand them and educate you. With changes to employee benefits, group benefits, group health insurance it’s vital to work with insurance agents that fully understand these changes and know how to articulate them to you and provide you with the best plan possible. Whether you’re a business or individual seeking insurance, benefits, disability insurance, COBRA, Medicare, Obamacare, Life Insurance, or HR we can help you with all of them.
With that said, we wanted to take time with this blog to discuss some of the most frequently asked questions currently in the insurance industry. The following are some of the most commonly asked questions:
- When is open enrollment for 2020?
- Whether you’re buying for an individual or a family, open enrollment for 2020 begins November 1, 2019, and runs through December 15, 2019. It’s not to early to prepare for this upcoming time frame. Ask us today and we would be more than happy to get you started.
- What is Short Term Medical Insurance?
- Short Term health insurance (temporary health insurance), is designed to help bridge gaps in your health care coverage during times of transition. You can typically get approved immediately and there are plans for medical, vision, and dental.
- What makes an insurance policy defined as a group insurance policy?
- Group health insurance is a health insurance plan you extend to your business’s staff and, perhaps, their dependents. With a group health insurance program, small business owners pay either all or part of the cost of the monthly premiums for their employees but typically reap certain tax benefits as a result. Typically, this allows you to provide your employees with quality health insurance benefits that they may not be able to afford. For you to qualify for a group plan you need at least one employee.
As stated before, the insurance world is changing constantly and most individuals can’t keep up with it but that’s our job at Hershenberg & Stone Walsh Insurance Services.
About Hershenberg & Stone Walsh Insurance Services
Our company is based on a “client first” philosophy and at Hershenberg & Stone-Walsh Insurance Services we recognize that insurance can be difficult to understand and we vow to take as much time as needed to explain the coverage and limitations to the policies that we present to our clients. We also review our client’s current policies and request quotes from our other carrier partners to ensure competitive rates. We will strive to return our clients calls/emails within 24 hours and handle all service requests promptly.
As an independent insurance agency contracted with multiple insurances we are able to simplify the insurance buying process. Our ability to offer most lines of insurance provides our clients with one contact to help with any insurance or service needs. If you have any questions about any of the insurance services we offer and or wish to schedule an appointment, send us an email or give us a call at (480) 526-9124.